Last update: 2018-05-25
Mondinion.com offers a number of features which may include a real estate and property ads section and other sections.
Collection. Information posted on Mondinion.com except your E-Mail Address is publicly available. We collect and store the following personal information:
- E-Mail Address, contact information (if provided by user or visitor)
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Mondinion.com and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Mondinion.com does store some information in "cookies" on your computer. If you use a section of our website that requires a login, your login information may be stored in a cookie for the duration of your browser session.
Use. We use users personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services and inform users about services and updates
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Disclosure. We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to)
- service providers who help with our business operations.
If you submit a real estate for sale or real estate for rent classified ad all of the information except for your email address will be displayed for everyone to see (including the email address and other contact details you specify in your classified ad description).
If you provide us your E-Mail Address you might receive (1) controlled emails from us (2) controlled emails from our members, but you always have the chance to unsubscribe from these emails by clicking on one link which is present on every email you receive through us. Your E-Mail address will never be shared with or disclosed to other members or third parties unless:
- you respond to a listing
- you respond to an email you received from a member.
- you express your interest to receive our speciality newsletters (in which case we pass your contact details to our affiliates for easier access to a certain product / development you are interested in)
- you express your interest to receive more details about a specific development / product.
When you use our services we may process your account data ("account data"). Account data may include your full name, email address, country, city, address, phone number, company name (realtor name), your position in the company, properties that you list for sale or rent. The source of this data is you. The account data may be processed for the purposes of providing our services, communicating with you and allowing other members and non members to contact you and send business leads for you (leads that you might be interested in or not). Certain account data (your name, your company name, your property details) is disclosed publicly on our website and other websites. The legal bases for this processing are
- our legitimate interests, namely the operation of our business model.
When you use the Services, our servers may automatically collect and store information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include, but is not limited to, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, the operating system you are using, the date and time of your accessing the Services, geolocation information, type of device, cookie data, and browser signatures.
You agree that you are responsible for adhering to all laws, policies, and other regulations in your relevant jurisdiction(s), including but not limited to all laws requiring that cookie use must be disclosed. We disclaim all liability in this area.
If you make use of any section of our website that requires payment (ie: premium listings, or paid advertisements) we will collect the information necessary to conduct the transaction and that information may be shared with our vendors, contractors, etc only as necessary to complete the transaction. If you participate in a fraudulent transcation, attempt to, or abuse the services or network resources any and all information we have or can collect may be shared with anyone we feel is necessary to resolve the problem.
Any products and real estate or property ads listed for sale are from independent parties and you must check directly with them regarding their provide policies.
Using Information from Mondinion.com. You may use personal information gathered from Mondinion.com only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion. You can see, modify or erase your real estate or property ad data (including personal information) by reviewing your posting or account status page (if account has been created).
If you want to block the use and saving of cookies from the Site on to their computers hard drive, you should take the necessary steps within your web browserâs settings to block all cookies from the Site. Please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, certain parts of our Site may not function correctly. For information on how to disable cookies, refer to your browserâs documentation.
Retaining and Deleting Personal Data: We will retain your Personal Data for as long as long as you maintain an account or subscription agreement or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Users may request the deletion of their account by contacting us.
We will retain and delete your personal data as follows:
- We will delete all personal data 30 days after the approval of your account deletion request.
- Your communication data with other members will be deleted 5 years after you delete your account.
Notwithstanding the other provisions, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
General. We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply.
How to Contact us